2021 Sanitary Sewer Slip Lining Project
Bid Date2/19/21 11:00am
Company & Contacts
City of Yountville
John Ferons 707-944-8851
• Mobilization, Traffic Control, Stormwater and SSO Control Plan
• Clean and Video all Lines before Sliplining
• PVC FOLD & FORM C2, End to C-05; 6”ACP, Restore 7 Laterals, Post Work Video Inspection
• PVC FOLD & FORM A2, A-14A to A14; 10”vCP, Restore 2 Laterals, Post Work Video Inspection
• Construct New SSMH A1 Line, between A-06 and A-05
• PVC FOLD & FORM A1, A-06 to New SSMH; 12”VCP, Post Work Video Inspection
• PVC FOLD & FORM A1, New SSMH to A-05; 12”VCP, Post Work Video Inspection
• Install “Top Hats”; One Each at Reinstated Lateral Connections; 7 on C2 Line, 2 on A2 Line
• All work is performed manhole-to-manhole (or cleanout). Contractor shall provide bypass pumping for uninterrupted service.
• Fiberglass and CIPP are not considered approved equals to the PVC “fold and form” type liner.
Engineer’s Estimate: $155,000